Quarterly “Tech Talk”
This quarterly webinar focuses on “what’s new” from a technical perspective: trends in technical support requests, solutions added to our Knowledge Base, spotlight on new product releases.
Who should attend?
- Partners who provide Level 1 or Level 2 technical support to end-customers.
- End-customers who provide technical support within their organization
(e.g., Network Administrator for a School System)
What you can expect from the February 12 Webinar:
- Trending Top 5 Support Requests from Customers
- Product Spotlight – New N-Series and vSpace Management Center features and updates
- On the Horizon – vSpace 7, ability to manage large L300 and M300 deployments using vSpace Management Center and more!
- Live Question & Answer
- Familiarize yourself with recent solutions to common support requests.
- Stay up to date on the latest technical resources available to administrators and end users.
- Get a sneak peek at upcoming features and product releases, and learn how they can enhance your deployment.
|Tuesday, February 12, 2013
|8:00 AM Pacific Time | 11:00 AM Eastern Time
|1 hour live webinar
|NComputing Engineering / Quality Assurance team|